Sparkly Followers

Thursday 29 September 2016

Challenge #8 - Results

Good Morning to you all.  I hope you are having a good week.

Firstly I must say it is lovely to see so many new entrants, thank you for stopping by and joining in with us.

It's time for me to announce the winner and top 3 for challenge #8. I must say a big thanks to everyone who entered their lovely makes.


The winner of this challenge is:





I love this make and what a fabulous image.  Well done you.  Be sure to take your winners badge.

The Top 3 for this challenge is :-

Geesje's choice 11. Lisa Andersson
Ine's choice 21. ~DEANNE~
Lisa's choice 24. carol gill



Ladies be sure to take your Pearly Sparkles badge.

The details of challenge #9 will be issued on the 1st of October.  I hope to see you there.

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :D and congratulations all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3!! Honored!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking me as the winner

    ReplyDelete